Thursday 10 May 2012

Video - Life and Death According to Zelda - 10/05/12 [DAILY DOSE]


THURSDAY 10TH MAY - DAILY DOSE


The mini DAILY DOSE for the day is this -
TIMTIMFED'S VIDEOGAME VIDEOS.

There's plenty of funny Youtube vids about showing off a funnier side of gaming. 


The one above is great - both me and my girlfriend really enjoyed it - and then there's "How I Play Skyrim" below.

And if anyone was interested -
yes, that is how I play Skyrim.
Even got my precious items organised into chests in various houses - but still end up with too much on me at all times!


Take a look at the Youtube channel - 
link here.





Feel free to post comments or contributions to improve the experience!
Any videos in this review are from Youtube and are subject to relevant copyrights. They are kindly provided by: http://www.youtube.com/user/timtimfed

No comments: