Thursday 15 March 2012

Video - Metal Gear Awesome - 15/03/12 [DAILY DOSE]


THURSDAY 15TH MARCH 2012 - DAILY DOSE



For today's DAILY DOSE, I just had to post this beauty.

Even though it's the most blissfully-referenced homage to a game in animation format I've ever seen - it is still enjoyable from a stupid vid point of view if you've never even played Metal Gear Solid.

The original Metal Gear Solid is one of my favourite games ever and every second of this has me in hysterics.

It says a lot about the kinda person I am. Oh dear.

It basically takes the piss out of the first half of the game, referencing a lot of the game's unique features that were as brilliant as they were obscure and frustrating.

Perhaps it was because I was playing it when I was 10. With appendicitis - on my birthday! It was awesome!

Anyway - I'm opening it up to the floor - what 
animation or clip-edit videopay homage to gaming best? 

Suggestions in the comments box!






Any videos in this review are from Youtube and are subject to relevant copyrights. 
GO CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE AWESOME SERIES! IT'S FAIRLY EXCELLENT!
They are kindly provided by: http://www.youtube.com/user/egoraptor

No comments: