Thursday 3 May 2012

Special - "I'm Not Paranoid", said Marvin - 03/05/12 [DAILY DOSE]

THURSDAY 3RD MAY 2012 - DAILY DOSE
Hello Everyone!

I'm back from my holiday - and I picked up a new toy while I was away - a new ANDROID PHONE! Yay!
(Well, not actually "new" but still new for me).

So now there'll be a greater scope for my reviews - plenty of Android Apps, games and other stuff to try out and review for you all.

There's a lot of these on the way very soon - a couple today and a couple more next week. That doesn't mean that there'll be any less film, CD or console reviews though - and to prove it there's a new CD review and a film review being posted tonight AND a PS3 game special next Thursday!

And now onto the next news... the ECLECTIC EVENT!

The dates and details are still being confirmed but I can announce that there will be a MASSIVE review event taking place sometime in the coming months.

Only very preliminary plans have been laid out so far - but I can confirm that there will be a RETRO theme to the review spectacular.

If anyone wants to make a guess at what's coming, make any suggestions for event features, or simply wants to say hello - put your comments in the box below.

But now the holiday's over, things are back on track - DAILY DOSES posted each day at 12 midday and
REVIEWS up each Thursday from 8pm (GMT).

Welcome back to 
ECLECTIC ELECTRIC REVIEW!


Feel free to post comments or contributions to improve the experience!
Any images in this review are subject to relevant copyrights and are kindly provided by: http://wallpaperswide.com/android_logo-wallpapers.html

No comments: